Wednesday 10 October 2012

Cat Hat

I recently found this amazing post with a pattern for a cat beanie, and I naturally thought it was the most amazing thing in the entire world. I immediately had to make one for my cat, Kida.


"I hate you."

I modified the pattern a fair amount, and added ribbing and a pom pom, but the basic principle is pretty much the same :D I kept giggling to myself while making this. Kida was NOT impressed.

I think I'm going to make a bunch of these. They're just too amusing.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! :) I know it's kind of addictive! Tommy has many already and he hates every single one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I made Kida a second one, and I'm planning on making many more. High five for making our cats hate us for the sake of our (and the internet's) amusement :D

      Delete
  2. It is 2020, and the world is on quarantine lockdown...In an effort to remain productive as I go stir crazy, I want to make cat hats...lol!
    Consensus seems to be that the cats hate them, but humans make them anyway...
    Thank you for these.

    ReplyDelete